PHARMAFINANCE holding is born in 1990 out of the determination of 161 private Ivorian pharmacists (former shareholders of LABOREX Côte d’Ivoire) to become masters of private supply chain of drugs market in Côte d’Ivoire.
By creating PHARMAFINANCE holding, these shareholders have taken control of LABOREX Côte d’Ivoire, leader of private market distribution of drugs in Côte d’Ivoire.
In 1991, PHARMAFINANCE SA creates its branch pharmaci HOLDING SA (today UBIPHARM SA) to get logistics and computing autonomy tools.
Through UBIPHARM, the holding builds an important network of distribution (implementation in many countries), around consensus fundamentals.
Up to date PHARMAFINANCE holding is composed with more than 650 shareholders in Côte d’Ivoire and 3800 shareholders throughout its network.
Today, the holding is composed with 38 companies and 18 wholesalers distributors.
It is implemented in 14 countries and 4 Overseas Departments: Côte d’Ivoire, Sénégal, Burkina, Congo Brazzaville, Togo, Gabon, Mali, Niger, Cameroun, Madagascar, Guinée, Rwanda, Sierra Léone, France (Guyane, Guadeloupe, Martinique, Mayotte).
- A shareholder/customer
- Country where Pharmafinance’s branch is setup, the majority of share capital is held by pharmacists
- An internal control Office to ensure that all management entities comply with standards in order to improve profitability
- A same buying office locates in France holding
- The development of the holding own computing system
- Capture all profits margin generated by the distribution of drugs in order to repay it to the shareholder/customer
- Training and development of a responsible African human resources